Yankeeslegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hank Speaks About Johan

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hank Speaks About Johan - Page 3 Empty Re: Hank Speaks About Johan

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:50 am

Is it tampering, or just the old MFY mentality of 'we're the richest, best team ever, so we deserve all the best players'
Hankee's an ass and all, but this seems like par for the course when coming from the Yankee FO (new or old)

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:51 am

86spike

http://mychillisplayhouse.com/phpproxy/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3NvbnNvZnNhbWhvcm4ubmV0L2luZGV4LnBocD9zaG93dG9waWM9MjU4MzQmYW1wO3N0PTgw

Johan Santana is signed by the Twins.

It is forbidden for any other teams to discuss anything related to a contract with Santana until he is either traded to that team pending a negotiation window (wich must be approved by the Commisioner) or a free agent.

Publicly saying "And let's face it, we're the best able to handle the kind of contract (extension) Santana will be after." is clearly talking about conract terms that the Yankees would like to offer Santana and is tampering.

The Twins should file a complaint because what Hank is doing threatens their bargaining position with other teams. If other teams think that Santana won't waive his NTC for them becase he knows that Hank is waiting to back up a brinks truck... they won't make competetive offers to the Twins and that means Smith can't maximize the return for Johan.

That is exactly the type of scenario the tampering rules are in place to protect against.

The Sox and the Mets also have gripes since they are in the hunt and Hank is sending the message to Johan that he should prefer NY.

Tampering, plain and simple. Hopefully Selig does something.

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:55 am

liondragon says:

January 3rd, 2008 at 11:53 am

heres the lastest from mlb.com…

NEW YORK — Returning from their holiday recess, the Yankees still have what senior vice president Hank Steinbrenner believes is the best offer to finalize a deal for Twins ace Johan Santana.

Steinbrenner told the New York Daily News in Thursday’s editions that the Yankees will work on a final decision regarding their potential trade for the two-time American League Cy Young Award winner, perhaps drawing the months-old process to conclusion.

“I think the Twins realize our offer is the best one,” Steinbrenner told the newspaper. “I feel confident they’re not going to trade him before checking with us one last time, and I think they think we’ve already made the best offer.”

Discussions with Minnesota have largely revolved around the inclusion of right-hander Phil Hughes and outfielder Melky Cabrera, though the Yankees balked when the Twins pressed to add right-hander Ian Kennedy to the package.

New York has deemed Joba Chamberlain — on his way to the starting rotation after a stunning debut as a setup man — to be untouchable, though it is believed that pitching prospect Jeff Marquez could go to the Twins in a potential Santana trade.

“It’s still the best one,” Steinbrenner said. “And let’s face it, we’re the best able to handle the kind of contract [extension] Santana will be after.”

The allure of acquiring Santana is easy to figure on the Yankees’ behalf, especially with the rival Red Sox still involved in the discussions.

“At the same time, we won’t be in it to keep him from them,” Steinbrenner said. “Each team is in it for what they can handle. We have great young pitching, that’s the main plan. Do we want to put Santana in there, who’s 29 [in March], to be an ace for a few years? I know a majority of fans don’t want to lose Hughes.”

Santana was 15-13 with a 3.29 ERA in 32 starts for the Twins in 2007, walking 49 and striking out 235 in 219 innings, including a 17-strikeout performance on Aug. 19 against the Rangers.

Santana led the AL in strikeouts for three consecutive years from 2004-06, including winning the ERA title twice. He owns a full no-trade clause and would need to approve any deal to a potential suitor, which would also likely require a contract extension that could fetch as much as six years and $120 million.

Hot Stove

Steinbrenner said that the dialogue between the Yankees and Twins — mostly on hold since the Yankees’ self-imposed a deadline during the Winter Meetings in Nashville, Tenn., early in December — is expected to increase.

“We’re not desperate, so we’re not going to chase anything,” Steinbrenner said. “In the next two weeks, we’re going to have to get everything done. I either have to do [a Santana deal] or don’t do it, same thing for the Red Sox, I guess.

“I think the Twins would like to keep him, so I don’t think there’s any hurry on anyone’s part. It all depends on what he asks for in an extension. You obviously have to be very careful with pitchers, for obvious reasons.”

Steinbrenner said that even if the Yankees stand pat and do not acquire Santana, their chances for the 2008 season should be strong.

“We’re going to have the best pitching by far in baseball in two or three years, and we’ll be tough this year,” Steinbrenner said. “We obviously already have position players.”

Dave says:

January 3rd, 2008 at 11:54 am

Bill Smith refuses to be intimidated or hurried. He knows that the Yankees desperately need Santana, and the Mets more so. Depending on whom you read the Mets’ most prominent minor leaguers are either the second coming of Miguel Cabrera and Albert Pujols or ridiculously overrated. And for all their bluster, the Red Sox cannot be overly confident of their starting rotation after Josh Beckett.
Unlike LenIII, I love the suspense, including the hokum and false leads. For example, a recent story suggested Jason Pridle may be the man to take over in centerfield. If that were true, it could seriously reconfigure the trade options.
And how can a trade for Santana be evaluated without taking into account who we can anticipate getting for Joe Nathan? Or whether we can realistically expect to retain Morneau and Cuddayer long-term? Or whether Liriano will be back in late 2008 or even 2009?
Great time to be a Twins fan.

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:56 am

If Santana didn't know that the Yankees were the most capable and willing to take on a contract like that, he lives under a rock. It is not news. All he has to do is turn on ESPN and he will hear it all day long.

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:58 am

Yes I'm Yankees Fan and I hate Redsox. The Redsox Fans are bunch of retards. I guess MLB’s tampering rules don’t apply to the Redsox as well, I would say same thing Redsox what happen with Jd Drew and Matsuzaka? Fat-blob Schilling who's talking to Jd Drew If He wanted to play for Redsox. Also my second point Boston Redsox alter their seal bid on Dice-k at last minute in case Yankees might win bidding. Thanks to His friend Bud Selig who’s helping his best friend John Henry and Larry “Lucifer”Lucchinno.

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:05 am

Baseball chat with Peter Gammons

http://chats.boston.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=auditorium&webtag=bc-sportsmain

Peter Gammons chat — Transcript
Updated 12:59 PMJMI__Guest_ Do you think Lugo is the long term answer at shortstop for the Sox ?
Peter_Gammons Hello everyone... RE: Lugo: The way he played defensively the last 5 weeks, indicates he should be alright. He never recovered offensively from being sick before spring training. It will be interesting to watch if he's more consistent this year. If Jed Lowrie is still with them, he should allow them to give Lugo more rest and be a good alternative at SS.
alan_in_brighton__Guest_ Peter, what is the status of contract negotiations with Tito? Also, is there any truth to the rumor that they are looking to extend the contracts of Pap, Tek, and Kevin Youkilis?
Peter_Gammons I believe the Francona contract will get done before ST. And it should. I don't think you;re going to see them doing anything long term with the others, not yet. Youk would make most sense, but indications are they will wait and get him for house price. With Pap, they will just assume wait another year. Tek is great question, obvious they have no catching, but they've always seem to worry about catchers in mid 30'. So my guess that will play out until the end of his contract.
ATownsox__Guest_ Who do you think are possible teams that would accept a trade for Coco Crisp?
Peter_Gammons I think Texas... Oakland... would be the most likely if he's not part of any deal with Minnesota. I could see Billy Beane trading for Crisp and then turning around and trading him before season starts. A's think he's best CF in game right now.
cape__Guest_ What song will you be playing at hot stove - cool music? Do you play lead guitar or rhythm?
Peter_Gammons I'm definately playig rhythm. We're going to do a couple of songs off the CD from last year, but if I can finish a song about the Mitchell Report, we'll play it. It includes the line: "Bob Heise would be Jim Rice if he knew what I know"... Paul B. from Little Feat is here and he's going to play with me one song.
guest Where do you see Clay Buchholz fitting in next season, might he end up in triple A baring any injuries to the starting rotation?
Peter_Gammons I think he could start in Triple A, but by the time the season's over he'll be an important part of their rotation. They showed that resting starters during season, e.g. Beckett two weeks, Schilling time off, etc. can be very beneficial come October. Having 6 starters can eventually work its way out.
alan_in_brighton__Guest_ How did surgery go for Ortiz, think he will be in '06 shape for this season, or should we expect a solid year like this past season, with a little less HR power?
Peter_Gammons My guess is that he'll be fine. And in a lot less pain than he was at times last year. I thought for nearly three months, he was very clear that self confident presence was missing and it was injury related. In the 40 HR range... what's gonig to be interesting is going to be how Manny has with him. Manny rented a house in the Phoenix area and has become a manicle workout warrior in Tempe at API. From what I've heard from people at API, Manny is getting himself into phenominal shape. And having watched those workouts, I can tell you, they are extremely difficult.
tc__Guest_ Do you think Okajima can have another year like the on he just had? He was such a surprise and a big part of the Sox Success.
Peter_Gammons I would be surprised if he could duplicate that performance, but I do think he'll be a perfectly viable LF 8th inning reliever. What will be interesting will be to see what righthanders emerge along with Mike Timlin, especially whether Craig Hansen bounces back after a very strong Arizona Fall League performance.
JMI__Guest_ Which Hitting Prospects in the Sox System do you feel will make a BIG IMPACT in the near future
Peter_Gammons Probably the two highest regarded young hitters other than Brandon Moss are Larz Anderson and Ryan Kalish. Anderson is considered their best power prospect after a very strong season at Greenville as a 19 year old. Outfielder Josh Reddick made himself a significant prospect and scouts who saw some of the players out of last years draft were impressed, specifically 3B Will Middlebrooks, 1B Anthony Rizzo, and OF David Mailman.
Dan_from_Marlborough__Guest_ Hi Peter, I'm happy to see that you're health is good. You gave us all a scare my friend. I grew up reading about baseball with you and leigh Montville and hope that my 1 year old has the same priviledge soon. Jacoby for Santana...I'm not sure I want to part with him. I've got a feeling that he is going to be real real special and I think that Sox are loaded with enough pitching (Cheaper than Johan at that). Your thoughts please?
Peter_Gammons Santana is probably the best pitcher of this generation. He's young and he's a great athlete who should be able to last another 10 years, but the more I've thought about the Santana deal, the more I'm convinced it's not a great idea. Whether it's the Ellsbury deal or the Lester deal, the Sox would still be giving up three young players and I don't discount the importance that Lowrie will play in the next couple of years. Theo has rebuilt the RS farm system in a very short time and changed the culture. And I think that culture is really important. The baseball people with the Yankees feel the same about what Cashman has done and would prefer not to make a Santana deal. There are days when I really believe that the Red Sox and Yankees wake up and hoping somehow the Mets can find 4 or 5 good prospects in the organization and make the trade, but right now, that's highly unlikely.
soxkrazy__Guest_ Peter, please tell me you're a Hall & Oates fan, and what about Jon Lester? Will he be able to harness his control, limit his baserunners, and be an Andy Pettitte type?
Peter_Gammons I can't say I'm a big Hall and Oates fan, but I'm no one to talk... One of the most interesting thing about the winter meetings was that John Farrell was passionate about his case for Jon Lester becomming their equivalent of a young Pettitte. His velocity should be back to where it was 2 yrs. ago come ST. His breaking ball and changeup improved dramatically in the postseason. And if you go back and look at DVD of Game 4 and watch his presence given the opportunity to clinch the WS, it's remarkable. After the Cleveland series, the Indians front office, coaches, and player personnel people had a meeting and it was unanimously agreed that after Josh Beckett, the best pitcher on the Red Sox was Lester. That doesn't include Papelbon, different category.
Sox_Girl__Guest_ Hi Peter!! I can't wait for the Hot Stove preview on Saturday! Will you be there?? Will there be any surprise guests?
Peter_Gammons We will have Brian Cashman, he's coming. Scott Boras is coming, which will be a fascinting discussion. It will a lot of fun. There's a VIP reception and a concert at the Paradise as well, and the full event on Sunday night.
Caes__Guest_ Do Theo and Larry have a genuine relationship or is there still any tension from two years ago?
Peter_Gammons I think the relationship is very good now. Larry has immense respect for Theo and his work ethic. And I think some of the issues that existed probably were better dealt with by the brief rupture in their relationship.
jonas__Guest_ Will Jim Rice finally make it into the HOF?
Peter_Gammons I don't think so. I voted for him, but it's been interesting that there have been people like Rob Neyer who are so obsessed with degrading Rice's career. The fact that he retired as early as he did clearly has cost him because of the 382 home runs. But for him to be in the top 5 in MVP balloting 6 times in 12 years, to me, speaks more about his career than the fact that his career OPS is the same as Ellis Burks.
Chris__Venice__CA___Guest_ Peter, I always found it strange that Roger Clemens did not take more heat from the media as well as draw a suspension for his bizarre and violent behavior during the 2000 season. He literally almost killed Mike Piazza with a fastball to the head and then during the post -season he hurled a bat at him. For those of us who believe he took illegal narcotics to save his career it might be safe to assume that it was the steroids that caused his antisocial actions. Do you agree or have any thoughts?
Peter_Gammons It certainly is possible. However Roger was always very emotional as we saw during the 1990 playoffs in Oakland, but Roger faces a very difficult task proving his innocence at this point. If he ends up in a "he said, she said" lawsuit with Brian McNamee, it may only make things worse. What people with the Yankees will never understand is why Clemens brought McNamee to the Yankees from Toronto in the first place. In 2000, when Roger had hamstring problems early in the season, he convinced the club to allow him to bring McNamee on board because McNamee had worked with him and knew his body. In the end, we'll find out if it was worth it.
JMI__Guest_ Do you think JD Drew will settle down this year and start producing better power numbers?
Peter_Gammons I think he will. He hit very well in September. He played well in the postseason. And his family issues will be behind him. I don't think he was quite prepared for Boston and I also think that he's the type that can put fans and media completely out of sight.
Glenn_Hoffman_18__Guest_ Peter, been a fan of yours since your notes page with the Boston Globe. I am sure you have been asked many times before, but do you believe Roger Clemens' denial of steriods/HGH use?
Peter_Gammons It's hard for me to understand why McNamee would lie. Especially given the fact that Andy Pettitte has coroborated McNamee's testimony. There are those close to Roger who insist that in time, his innocence will be proven, so we all wait for that. But for now, we have to see if he can prove his innocence which won't happen if all they do is attack McNamee.
Joe__Guest_ Hey Peter, what's your opinion of how Bill Smith is handling the Santana issue, it seems he is desperately trying to get someone to play against the Sox, but no one is playing along.
Peter_Gammons I think one issue that Bill faces, is because Terry Ryan made so many great trades, he's trying to remake the team using Santana. I think Hank Steinbrenner would trade for Santana but only at the cost that was offered a month ago. The one team that continues to try to continue to build up inventory to trade are the Mets, and Smith may be waiting to see if any offer gets better.
yukonjack Peter, How would you rate Dice-K's first season in Boston and do you expect a big improvement in year 2?
Peter_Gammons I thought he was good, not great. What surprised me, was the inconsistency of his pitches, especially his command in the last three months. I do expect he'll be much better this year if for no other reason, that he will be used to the expectations from the Japanese media and from Red Sox fans. He is an extraordinary athlete and a truly loves to play which makes me believe that he will improve.
LSCII__Guest_ What difference will we see in NYYs now that George has passed the reins over to his sons?
Peter_Gammons This is an interesting year b/c it's Hank Steinbrenner and Joe Girardi instead of George and Joe Torre. I think the emphasis is going to remain on their young pitchers like Joba Chamberlain and Phil Hughes. And I think Girardi will carry over the enthusiasm for the young players like Cano and Cabrera, that Don Mattingly brought to Torre. Baseball America has them ranked the 5th best org. in terms of prospects which is a huge jump. And Hank always liked young players and seems to be encouraged by this. Of course, if theyre in 4th place by May 1, they might trade everybody.
guest What are your thoughts on the Tigers trading for Cabrera and Willis?
Peter_Gammons I think Cabrera will be a mega-star in what has a chance to be the best offensive lineup in the league. Willis is tough to judge. Every number has gotten worse the last three years, and the question will be, did all the innings he threw at such a young age catch up to him?
danny__Guest_ Tim Wakefield quietly had a great year for the Sox. What are the chances of him putting together a similar campaign in 2008?
Peter_Gammons I think Wakefield may be able to pitch effectively until he's 45. He's very athletic, and he's in the shape of a 25 year old. He seems to continually come to grips with what it takes to stand out there and throw that pitch, so if his back holds up, he should continue to be one of the most undervalued pitchers in the game for another 3-4 years.
LSCII__Guest_ Hi Peter, love your stuff! Any truth to the rumor that you're planning on writing the forward to Jose Canseco's book sequel?
Peter_Gammons Haaaa... There is no truth to that, however, I'm the first one to admit, that while there were inconsistencies in his first book, he has the right to say "I told you so." One of the unfortunate shortcomings of the Mitchell Report is that it did not trace the pattern of performance-enhancing drugs through Oakland and Texas, not to mention the huge importation of drugs from Latin America.
galvin__Guest_ Do you think it was smart of Roger to hand pick Mike Wallace since Wallace is a freind of Steinrenner and is a frequent guest in his box at Yankee Stadium?
Peter_Gammons Probably not. Wallace did a piece on Clemens for 60 Minutes a few years ago and had admired him from his Boston days. As you know, Mr. Wallace is from Brookline and grew up three miles from Fenway Park. I'm sure that Clemens felt more comfortable with Wallace but in the end, how this plays in the court of public opinion likely won't be decided for a long time.
long435__Guest_ Am I the only one who cringes at the thought that Schilling might have a mediocre season and still get one cy young vote from a local writer, and the frenzy that will ensue.
Peter_Gammons I do not worry about the integrity of any writer. I think Schilling is going to come back and finish his career with a great season. I think it's unfortunate that writers will be put in that situation but this has been a long time coming given the incentive bonuses involving BBWA Awards.
Rebs__Guest_ Seems like Manny may have finally settled himself here in Boston, only took 8 years. Do you think there is any chance he resigns after this contract?
Peter_Gammons I do think the Red Sox will pick up his option so that he plays through 2010. I think there's a good chance that he'll want to stay, but where he is at that point in his career is something that's impossible to predict. I know he'd like to finish his career in Boston, but when sluggers get close to 40 years old, the market can shift dramatically.
larry_david__Guest_ Will Scott Boras be making any announcements during the Super Bowl? Maybe another one of his clients will be filing for free agency that day?
Peter_Gammons No, Scott has apologized for the timing and clearly feels badly for the storm he created. It was one of those perfect storms and he knows that it took away from that 4th game. What we don't know is how much Alex Rodriguez was a part of the timing. Alex's performance on 60 Minutes proved one thing, he's a baseball player, not a Hollywood star. And players around the game will not forget that he actually said that the game is easy for him.
Peter_Gammons Thanks folks, hope to see you at the Hot Stove, Cool Music events this weekend. Stay warm. Peter.

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:15 am

Hank also said he wasn’t interested in bringing back Clemens. You think?

Hey Peter, Did you watch Clemens putrid performance against Indians in the playoffs? Where would Yankees put him , The Yankees already have 6 starters. Clemens will be a distraction to the Yankees ballclub all season long with BS Mitchell report and He's 46 years old. Let Redsox sign him or the Mets. I would rather see young kids ready to contribute and pitch. I thought your Pro-Hughes and Pro-development and now you change your mind because There's too much bias going against Clemens . Peter please can you admit it,Do you hate Clemens? Do you think it will be wise for the Yankees to invest their money on Johan who's 29 or sign Clemens who broke down last year?
Jm

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:17 am

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:21 am

From Keith Law today

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=18665

Shant (NYC): Speaking of Hankenstein, isn't he tampering yet again with his recent proclamations?

SportsNation Keith Law: (1:15 PM ET ) I believe it's acceptable to comment on a player when you are in active negotiations to acquire him. Whether acceptable means "explicitly allowed" or "tacitly allowed" is another matter, but I don't think Hank has done anything wrong ... in that sense.

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:32 am

Gammons: Santana trade not a great idea

http://yankees.lhblogs.com/

Peter Gammons did a chat for Boston.com and addressed several topics of interest involving the Yankees.

His take on the Johan Santana trade market:

“The more I’ve thought about the Santana deal, the more I’m convinced it’s not a great idea. Whether it’s the Ellsbury deal or the Lester deal, the Sox would still be giving up three young players and I don’t discount the importance that Lowrie will play in the next couple of years. Theo has rebuilt the RS farm system in a very short time and changed the culture. And I think that culture is really important. The baseball people with the Yankees feel the same about what Cashman has done and would prefer not to make a Santana deal. There are days when I really believe that the Red Sox and Yankees wake up and hoping somehow the Mets can find 4 or 5 good prospects in the organization and make the trade, but right now, that’s highly unlikely.”

I think he’s exactly right.

Gammons also reveals that Brian Cashman will be at Fenway Park on Saturday for the annual Hot Stove/Cool Music roundtable discussion. Gammons, Theo Epstein, Bill James, J.P. Ricciardi and others will be involved.

Very cool of Cashman to participate in the charity fundraiser. For ticket information, check out the Hot Stove/Cool Music site.

Of course gammons thinks this is a bad idea because the deal doesn't look to happen. I guarantee if it did happen, he'd be telling us that Johan is a once in a generation talent and this is a great deal.

Cashman's cuddling with The Enemies up north? How sweet and kind Cashman have do this? Yet Redsox Fans will not accept this.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:38 am

According to BA posted by Jim Callis

The Rays,Redsox,Reds,Rangers and Yankees top farm systems in baseball? Do you agree with these Rankings?

Also The Redsox management are very high on Anthony Rizzo another first base prospect. What are your thoughts on him?

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:43 am

Of course gammons thinks this is a bad idea because the deal doesn't look to happen. I guarantee if it did happen, he'd be telling us that Johan is a once in a generation talent and this is a great deal.

Cashman's cuddling with The Enemies up north? How sweet and kind Cashman have do this? Yet Redsox Fans will not accept this. Is this reason Why Hank are calling all shots. I thought Brians is the Gm of the Yankees and now He have time to socialize with the Enemies up north?

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:44 am

I meant "you think" as in "of course they don't want him"

Hank also said he wasn't interested in bringing back Clemens. You think?

Hey Peter, Did you watch Clemens putrid performance against Indians in the playoffs? Where would Yankees put him , The Yankees already have 6 starters. Clemens will be a distraction to the Yankees ballclub all season long with BS Mitchell report and He's 46 years old. Let Redsox sign him or the Mets. I would rather see young kids ready to contribute and pitch. I thought your Pro-Hughes and Pro-development and now you change your mind because There's too much bias going against Clemens . Peter please can you admit it,Do you hate Clemens? Do you think it will be wise for the Yankees to invest their money on Johan who's 29 or sign Clemens who broke down last year?

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:23 pm

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=18665

Barry (MPLS): From the Twins perspective; Do you think Martinez would be the centerpiece to any Mets deal. How good is Martinez? Is his potential, and likelihood of reaching it, as good as Hughes or Ellsbury? If you were the Twins would you take Ellsbury, Lowrie and Masterson if it was on the table right now?

SportsNation Keith Law: Martinez is a better prospect than either Hughes or Ellsbury, but is higher-risk because he's younger and further from the majors. And yes, I'd take that deal if I was Minnesota.

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:25 pm

Hey 86 Spike Stfu. Don't Blame Hank, It was that Idiot NY Daily New Mccarron who call Hank about Santana and Hank answers all questions made by Mccarron.. As a Yankee Fan I'm sick of Hank. Hank doesn't know how to shut up and being as New owner of The Yankees in his first year.

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMagma Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:27 pm

Jets | Team may look for a running game coordinator
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:32:06 -0800

Rich Cimini, of the New York Daily News, reports the New York Jets may try to hire a running game coordinator for next season.

Is this a coordinator who is run oriented..or a coordinator to help te rungame? Do they call plays? Is this a D--k Curl type thing?

RedMagma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3